Mystic Pillars is an original blend of intriguing puzzles and an immersive storyline, providing the player with a unique gameplay experience.
– A game based in the southern part of Ancient India
– 100 simple and unique logical puzzles
– Interesting story that reveals itself as you play
– Hand drawn colourful 2D artwork
– Animated cutscenes
– Inspired by the board game Mancala / Ali Guli Mane
– Supported in 20+ languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese EU, Polish, Turkish, Portuguese BR, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Arabic, Catalan, Hebrew
– Voice over in English and Kannada (the local language in Bangalore, India)
– Official Showcase as part of Unite India 2018 event
Play as a mysterious traveller whose journey across the world lands you in the kingdom of Zampi. Resolve the drought plaguing the once-prosperous kingdom of Zampi by solving puzzles and destroying the magical pillars blocking the water.
Over the course of your journey, you meet other characters and slowly uncover what exactly happened that led to the downfall of Zampi. The animated cutscenes in the game add to the storyline and keep you wanting for more. Puzzles become more interesting and challenging to solve with different configurations as you proceed further in the game.
Holy Cow Productions is a small team of passionate game developers based out of Bangalore, India. We are focused on creating quality games for PCs, consoles and mobile / tablet devices.
03/11/2020 – No changes indicated.
OBB for the game Mystic Pillars: A Story Based Puzzle Game: unzip the archive folder into / Android / obb /
– it should look like this: / Android / obb /com.HolyCow.MysticPillars/
– install apk, start the game!