Minecraft Dungeons Android
Minecraft Dungeons Android is a dungeon crawler video game developed by Mojang Studios and Double Eleven. It was published by Xbox Game Studios. It is a spin-off of Minecraft and was released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One on May 26, 2020. The game received mixed reviews; many deemed the game fun and charming, with praise for its visuals and music. However, its simple gameplay and use of procedural generation received a more mixed reception, with its short story and lack of depth criticized.
Minecraft Dungeons Android Gameplay
Unlike Minecraft, Minecraft Dungeons doesn’t feature an open world, nor mining or building. Instead, it is a hack and slash-styled dungeon crawler, rendered from an isometric perspective. Players explore procedurally generated and hand crafted dungeons filled with randomly-generated monsters and also deal with traps, puzzles, bosses and finding treasure. There is no class system; players can use any weapon or armor they wish. The game includes a four-player local and online multiplayer.
How to download and play Minecraft Dungeons on your mobile – Quick guide you should follow.
- Download Minecraft Dungeons.apk file by clicking the download button.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Copy Minecraft Dungeons.apk file to your phone or tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying “For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”
- Click on settings and Allow installation for Minecraft Dungeons.
- It will take a few minutes to install, depending on the device you are using.
- After the proper installation you will see Minecraft Dungeons V icon on your device.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will be ready to play.