Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
– A beautifully written modern adventure game;
– Rewind time to change the course of events;
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
– Striking, hand-painted visuals;
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
**Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM**
01/14/2019 • Various bug fixes and improvements.
• The issue with the restore purchase function has been resolved, which has affected some users.
OBB for the game Life is Strange: unzip the folder from the archive in / Android / obb /
– it should be like this /Android/obb/com.squareenix.lis/
– The resources of the second – fifth episode, and then the crack, unpack to the root of the internal memory
– should be like this / UE4Game /
– install apk, start the game!