Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Android
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (ドラゴンボールZ カカロット, Doragon Bōru Zetto Kakarotto) is a semi open world action role-playing game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment, based on the Dragon Ball franchise, released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It was released on January 17, 2020. The game sold over 1.5 million copies in its first week of release.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Android Gameplay
This game follows the main protagonist Goku and the Z-Fighters. Unlike most of the games in the franchise, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot follows a role playing game format rather than a fighting game one. The player can do more than just battle their opponents, like fishing, eating, training and playing as if the player is part of the surrounding Dragon Ball world. The game follows the progression of Dragon Ball Z, while the player interacts with the surrounding world as the different playable characters. This allows the player to explore the world, complete side quests, and progress the story.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot currently follows the main story of the Dragon Ball Z series, with some new added moments. The game is broken up into four story arcs, beginning with the first chapter known as the Saiyan Saga, followed by the Namek Saga, the Android Saga, and the Buu Saga respectively. While following the story the player is also able to interact with the surrounding worlds, level up their character, and complete side missions. Through DLC, players are able to access other sagas. Currently available, is a retelling of the Battle of Gods Saga from Dragon Ball Super.
There are currently seven playable characters in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot that the player will guide throughout the story. These include Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Future Trunks, Gotenks, and Vegito. As the player progresses through the game, they will unlock new characters to play.
In addition to the playable characters, the player will be able to select two supporting characters to aid in their battle each with their own special moves. These current characters include Krillin, Yamcha, Tien Shinhan, Chiatzou, Android 18, Goten, and Kid Trunks.
The bosses that appear in-game include Raditz, Nappa, Vegeta, Cui, Dodoria, Zarbon, Ginyu Force, Frieza, Android 19, Android 20, Android 18, Android 17, Cell, Cell Jr., Pui Pui, Yakon, Dabura, Majin Vegeta, Majin Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, and Mira. Bonyū (ボニュー), an original character designed by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama for the game, also appears as a boss.
How to download and play Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on your mobile – Quick guide you should follow.
- Download Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.apk file by clicking the download button.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
- Copy Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.apk file to your phone or tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying “For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”
- Click on settings and Allow installation for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot.
- It will take a few minutes to install, depending on the device you are using.
- After the proper installation you will see Dragon Ball Z Kakarot icon on your device.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will be ready to play.